Every Onto customer benefits from fully comprehensive car insurance, with a £1000 excess (£500 excess on glass).
For specific details of the cover we provide, it’s best to read your driver hire agreement or get in touch with us. However it’s worth being aware of the following:
- It’s not possible to add your own insurance.
- Each car is under a fleet insurance, which enables drivers to be insured when switching cars.
- Any breach of our terms and conditions may invalidate the cover we provide.
- If you don’t cooperate with an insurance claim, you could be fined £3,000.
- You must not use an Onto car for any commercial gain, business or occupation outside of travel to and from a place of permanent employment, occasional other journeys to employment meetings that are not intended for direct personal gain or use for social, domestic or pleasure.
Our insurance policy satisfies the requirements of the relevant law applicable in Great Britain and Northern Ireland to insure against liabilities for death, bodily injury and property damage caused by, or arising out of, the use of a vehicle on the road in Great Britain and Northern Ireland only.