Here at Onto we really care about quality. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you receive your new car in the best condition possible.
We carry out pre-delivery checks
Before delivering your car, our team takes time to check all of the following:
- There is no damage to the car.
- There are no mechanical issues.
- The car is safe to be driven on the road.
- It’s clean inside and outside.
- All your paperwork and accessories are ready and included.
Checking your car when it’s delivered
Even though we carry out a detailed pre-delivery inspection, it’s a good idea to check and document the condition of your car when it arrives.
- Check everything looks fine with the exterior and interior.
- Take some photos so you have a record of the car’s condition following delivery.
- Go for a test drive to make sure you’re happy with the way the car feels.
Found a problem with your car?
If you’ve noticed some damage or feel something’s not right, we’ll be happy to help. Rest assured, you won’t be held responsible for any damage or faults that were caused before your car was delivered.
Reporting damage - Please let us know about any damage straight away by taking the following steps:
- Open the Onto app.
- Go to the ‘Damage’ section.
- Tell us about the damage and upload a clear photo.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Reporting other problems - If there’s something else wrong with your car or accessories, please call our 24/7 Driverline on 03450 348 647. We’ll try to fix things as quickly as possible.