When you’re swapping or returning your car, we’ll arrange a date to come and collect it.
Before we arrive, there’s a few things we ask you to do:
- Try to make sure the car is charged to at least 60%.
- Give the inside and outside of the car a really good clean.
- If we agreed to let you carry pets in the car, extra cleaning may be required.
- Check you haven’t left any personal belongings in the car.
- Make sure you return everything that came with the car including keys, charge cards, charging cables, parcel shelves, floor mats etc.
By following these steps, you’ll help to make the process of returning your car as smooth and simple as possible.