There are a few reasons why your payment might have failed. But don’t worry, we’ll always do our best to resolve things quickly and easily.
- If your payment fails, our Customer Service team will be notified.
- We’ll try to take your payment again within a few days.
- If this doesn’t work, we’ll email you and hopefully resolve the situation.
Please note that if we don’t hear from you after a period of time and your payment hasn’t been successful:
- We may refuse service.
- If you haven’t received a car yet, we may cancel your reservation and delivery.
- If you already have a car, we may collect it after your active hire agreement ends.
Hopefully it won’t come to this, and you can continue to enjoy driving your favourite electric cars with Onto!
Is your card lost or stolen?
Sometimes payments fail because a payment card is reported as lost, stolen or fraudulent. If this happens to you, you’ll need to contact your bank before we can resolve the matter.
Can't find what you need?
Send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 03450 348 647. We'll be happy to help!