Business - Registering a driver
Please note that the information in this article only applies to customers who are part of an Onto for Business account.
If you want to add a driver to your company account and fleet, please email us at email@example.com.
Please note we can only respond to requests that come from your company’s designated point of contact.
What happens next?
We’ll send an online registration form to the driver, which will only take a couple of minutes to complete:
- You’ll just need to provide some basic information.
- Enter your company’s unique ID, which the company point of contact will have. If you’re a new company to Onto, just leave the company ID blank.
- Upload a selfie with your photocard driving licence.
- Upload a photo of your driver’s licence (not a scan).
- Some additional information may also be required, such as a DVLA driver check code.