If you’re heading to the EU for work or a holiday, it’s simple to take your Onto car.
You can travel all over Europe by purchasing our European Travel bolt–on.
Just remember to drive on the correct side of the road!
How to apply for the European Travel bolt–on
- Fill in this form - Please do this at least 7 business days before you plan to travel.
- We’ll review your form - Hopefully everything’s fine and your application will be accepted. We'll aim to review your request within 3 days, and will let you know if there are any delays.
- Taking a payment - If your application is successful, we’ll take a payment from you. This bolt-on is non-refundable once it has been charged. The amount will depend on the length of your trip:
1 to 7 days = £100
8 to 14 days = £150
15 to 28 days = £200
- Getting your documents - We'll send all the relevant documents to your address via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed, as you must travel with the original copies (authorities won’t accept digital or photocopied versions). You should receive them within 4 days of your payment.
Check you're eligible
Before you apply for our European Travel bolt–on, please check you meet the following requirements:
- You must be the main driver, currently have an Onto car, and have had this car for at least one month.
- The maximum amount of time you can spend abroad is 28 days.
- You must allow at least another full calendar month before requesting to travel abroad again.